Monday 22 October 2012

Desert Island Discs



A post on TGR2 (the Yeovil Town fans forum) off topic forum got me thinking, what would my choices be for my 8 tracks, luxury item and book if I were to take part in Desert Island Discs?


Here's what I came up with...


Electricity - OMD
Somebody Loves You - Nik Kershaw
Through The Barricades - Spandau Ballet
Africa - Toto
Smoke and Mirrors - Gotye
Spectrum - Florence and the Machine
Hey You - Pony Pony Run Run
and Yeovil True of course!!

My luxury item would be my photo album of all my University memories - the best days of my life thus far!

I am not a big reader but I would take Don Quixote by Cervantes, I started reading it when I was younger and never made it past page 400... I think now as a proper grown up I could give it a good go, and its quite lengthy to pass the time..!!

What would your choices be?

No comments:

Post a Comment