Saturday 10 November 2012

And So Our Story Begins

Well I have to say, life is pretty sweet right now! :)

I married the love of my life, and my closest friend, Marty on the 2/11/12 at Belfast Castle. It was absolutely lashing down up to about 5 minutes before I arrived at the Castle - Mother Nature sure took pity on me and my guests!

My bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning in their green, blue and purple dresses


And the Castle looked absolutely beautiful in spite of the fairly inclement weather!!


Everyone had a little giggle at my entrance music - The Final Countdown, and cheered at the kiss when we were husband and wife!

I was so nervous walking down the aisle, and was trying so hard to choke back tears. Happy tears of course!! But I made it to the front and my gorgeous groom was waiting. I have to admit, I texted him on the morning of the wedding pleading with him to be there.... in fact here is a picture of that!! And of course, you can see my dress in this picture :)


We don't have our official photos back yet so these are just ones that my friends took, but I hope to have a lot more to share soon :)



 

I then went to the tattooists on my return to England, and got my beautiful tattoo done! I have always wanted one, and this is so special, I absolutely adore it!



Thank you so much to everyone who came to our special day, and made the long trip (or even just a short trip) to be with us. It was such a wonderful day, everything went so smoothly and I think everyone had a really good time!! The dancing to Gangnam Style was particularly hilarious :)

More posts to follow once I get my pictures but here is just a little taster of what was such an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment