Tuesday 11 December 2012

30 Day Shred... do I dare?!

My efforts to go to the gym have been sadly lacking... on getting back from Belfast I went loads, but slowly and surely the excuses crept back in. So, my new DVD, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred arrived yesterday... I'm already scared just reading the DVD case. Apparently you start to see results in just 5 days, if you do it every day that is. I'm not sure I'd be able to carry on living, by the sounds of it its pretty hardcore! So I am going to aim for 3 days a week initially until I get used to it. Its only 20/30 minutes, but its very full on so I think any more than that, and I risk barely even being able to move!! Plus, I am very lazy. Probably not the best start but I will give it a shot!



Apparently its not really "weight" you lose, so the scales may not be so generous, but you look more toned and lose a good few inches, so most of the reviews say. So I'm not really going to be bothering with the scales so much during the initial 30 days, more on before and after pictures. So, I apologise in advance, but I will be taking a (not too) scantily clad picture tomorrow so you, and I more importantly, can see the difference. After 30 days, I will post another picture, and (depending on how damned difficult the first 30 days are) I will continue with it and see how far I get. Tomorrow will be the first day I have given the DVD a go too, so I will give you a review then!!

Wish me luck... if I don't post tomorrow its because Jillian ACTUALLY KILLED ME

No comments:

Post a Comment