Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Aftermath

So....

I'm dead basically!!

I just completed Day 1 of 30 Day Shred. This is the basic level, and oh my word. I really don't want to see what Level 2 is like. I really don't ever want to!! Its split into 3 sections - strength, cardio and abs work, and there are 3 circuits of those 3. I have to admit I did go a little more slowly even than Jillian, and I had to take a break after Section 2 because I was SO tired and felt faint. There really is no let up, its 20 minutes SOLID.  Complete jelly legs!! No rest breaks, no easier exercises than others. But, its a start. I finished it, I didn't just let the DVD run, I paused it and I restarted 20/30 seconds later (sorry Jillian, a bit more than the 5 seconds you allow....) and hopefully I can build it up. There's nothing quite like your husband laughing at the amount you are sweating when you're already generally a very sweaty person (it must have been a whole lot...!)

I have thankfully roped in another sucker, my close friend Becky so I have extra motivation, lets do this, DO NOT PHONE IT IN!!! (Only makes sense if you have seen it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment