Wednesday 11 December 2013

Colour Scheme - Grey and Yellow

I have fallen completely in love with grey and yellow together (just look at my blog theme...) I think certain greys can look warm and cosy while others cold and uninviting, but pick the right one and pair with a lovely warm yellow or mustard colour, and you're really on to a winner. Mixing the patterns is great too -  chevrons with stripes, bold geometric prints with polka dots. Very on trend too!


Collage made with www.fotor.com

I love the idea of a grey bathroom with mustard coloured accessories, and painting your walls a darker colour makes your white suite really pop. If you have a coloured suite (like me *sad face*) you're a bit more limited with regard the palette you can go for. Maybe one day I will have a lovely white bathroom suite and I can go for grey walls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment