Tuesday 24 June 2014

Six Week Bootcamp

I have been so lax recently with eating well and exercising and the heat really doesn't motivate me to get out there and get sweaty. But having put on a few pounds (which I also think may be down to a change in contraception as well as being really lazy.)

I recently found (on Pinterest, naturally) this free six week online bootcamp from the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. It involves "burst training" AKA HIIT (high intensity interval training) in the form of sprints as well as a list of high intensity body weight exercises. It looks pretty interesting, only 3x week so I've decided to give it a go! 

http://shrinkingjeans.net/bootcamp/

The bootcamp promises results, both visually and feeling stronger. Along with eating well, obviously, I have high hopes of this training schedule because HIIT has been proven to work just as well, if not better, for weight loss as long winded cardio work. And it's nice to have a set schedule to follow with everything all laid out for me! 

I will post updates over the course of the 6 weeks and let you know how I'm doing and by the end hopefully I will have some good results! Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment