Thursday 16 August 2012

Eyeliner Reviews - Daniel Sandler and Colorsport

I have very watery eyes, another one of the infinite banes of my life and one of the things I really struggle with when selecting make up - especially eye liner. I would tend to stay away from liquid eyeliner, simply because they do not work with watery eyes. They bleed instantly in the corners, and of course, run down my face. Pencil eyeliners are great, but again with my eyes watering a lot, even they can be a challenge. I bought a couple of new eyeliners, Colorsport 24 Hour waterproof eyeliner, which is like a felt tip, and Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof eyeliner which is more like a very soft pencil.

See me road test them for the first time in the below video!


If you don't want to watch the video then here is my final review:

Colorsport: 0/10 Awful, awful, AWFUL!!! Started to bleed into the corner almost instantly. The nib is very dry and difficult to control and get any colour of out. Its very thin, which is one thing going for it, but not in the slightest waterproof, that is a massive lie.

Daniel Sandler: 9/10 The only reason this doesn't get 10/10 is because the end of the pencil gets very blunt very quickly, and as its not one you can sharpen, this is a bit of a problem. But, draw on a bit of paper to make one side sharper again and you are good to go. A good, clean line, not bleeding or smudging and it IS waterproof like it claims! A definite keeper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment