Sunday 30 December 2012

2013 Bucket List

I've been tweaking my blog template, hope you like it :)

Anyway its getting to that time of year when I get all philosophical, both about the past year and the one that's just around the corner. 2012 has absolutely flown by, and I achieved one of my main goals in life - getting married to the man that means more to me than anything else in the world. And that got me thinking - what about smaller, or more medium-sized goals for the coming year ahead? Just a few things to spur me on, not really resolutions (because who ever keeps those!?) but things I would quite like to have done by the end of the year. And maybe nothing quite so major as getting married!

This isn't my finite list, I am just brainstorming here and will be adding to this more over the coming days, but I think the below is a pretty decent place to start. Some really easy and small, some a big bigger that will need a bit more effort. But I think they are all pretty achievable and hopefully if I am left with any by the end of the year that I haven't been able to tick off, I can see what I need to focus on for 2014...!

Places to go / Things to see
Go on honeymoon to Athens
Go to Paris and attach a padlock to the Pont de l'ArchevĂȘchĂ©
Go to Birdworld (round the corner from my house!)
Go to Edinburgh and see the Panda's at Edinburgh Zoo, and walk down the Royal Mile

Things to do
Lose 24lbs (very do-able, I hope!)
Try at least 5 things I have pinned on my Pinterest boards (fitness, crafts and recipes)
Make some clothes with my sewing machine that I've barely used!
Get back into doing cross stitching
Take more photographs

Things to get / have
Get a houseplant for every room
Get at least 2 more tattoos!! :)

What would your 2013 bucket list be? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment