Friday 21 December 2012

Whats the point?

So I am on Day 6 of 30 Day Shred, healthy eating with small portions and no fizzy drinks (my main vice). Barely even any alcohol either which is very unlike me. And? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I lost 2lb in the first two days but I'm beginning to think that was a mirage I saw when I looked down at the scales because now I am back up to where I started. Yes, muscle weighs more than fat, and she did say that its not really "weight" you lose, but I should be losing fat too, its meant to be a ridiculously intensive work out, I ache so badly after, I give it my absolute all, and for what? Well, for nothing so far. It is my destiny to just be a chubby frump I think, because nothing I seem to do will shift it. I don't expect miracles but a tiny little change would do. Even just a couple of measly pounds would really give me something to go on, something to spur me on, make me think is actually worth it and this is actually working. But so far, I really don't see the point. I certainly don't look any different and the only difference I feel is that I am knackered all the time and my legs really ache.

Onwards and upwards as they say. Hurumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment