Thursday 12 December 2013

The Troll's Pantry - Brighton

Ages ago now, my friend Helen and I visited The Troll's Pantry in Brighton. I meant to blog about it and completely forgot - so, here it is now!



The Troll's Pantry is an outside burger grill in the garden of The Hobgoblin pub. And they make epic burgers. I mean seriously EPIC. They were literally the only reason we went to Brighton (other than to see each other for a catch up!) and they were so worth it. They have different burgers available at different times, but here were the ones available on the day we went in October.


All the burgers are made with top quality 35 day aged steak, 1/3lb patties, with some very interesting toppings!! I just had to try more than one, so I opted for the Smokey Mountain and the Imperial. I was glad I'd come hungry!



I don't know what heaven tastes like but I'm pretty sure it's these burgers. In fact, it is - without a doubt. I asked for mine medium and they were cooked to perfection. The mix of toppings was truly sensational and paired with a lovely cold glass of cider, they were the business.

The location was wonderful too -  the garden outside had plenty of seats, covered over with large pergolas, and heaters which made sitting out in October with a cold pint a real joy. It felt homely, and welcoming. And the girls serving we so friendly (and impressed we both went back for a second burger!!).

I am desperate to take my husband there as I really think he will love it, so maybe when the weather gets warmer I'll be taking another little trip down to Brighton for some truly sensational burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment